As musicians play in unison
and DJs mix in unison
the dancers move in unison
and our collective energy aligns in unison
at Unison Festival
Leap of Faith
We gather to co-create a safe, fun and loving container for all to enjoy energetic Unison within their greatest selves and with the collective, resulting in the activation of our innate creativity, receptivity and connectivity! We do this by living from a heart-centered place where inspiration, expression and friendships can flourish. We look forward to a phenomenally fun and transformative experience that honors our bodies, our spirits and the living land that holds us in sacred celebration!
We encourage everyone to show up in clarity and sobriety, with all our senses at their peak! If medicine is used please do so in a reasonable and responsible way, so as to provide a safe and loving container for all.
- No glass.
- As per New Mexico state law, toplessness for any gender is allowed. Bottoms must be kept on by all. Failure to do so will result in loss of festival pass.
- No Dogs. Only Service Animals permitted as defined by the ADA. Documentation must be provided at the gate.
- Outside Food & Beverages allowed.
- Campers must obey all Federal, State, and County Laws while on site.
- No fireworks, weapons, or renegade sound systems.
- Recycling and Composting required
What to Bring
BRING: camping gear, personal food/snacks, re-usable dishware, water (refill stations on site), headlamp, fun and festive clothes for warm days and cool nights, swimsuit, cash for food and other vendors, flow arts toys, open heart and mind:)
DO NOT BRING: dogs, glass, fireworks, renegade sound system, weapons, bad vibes
Rain or Shine Event
No refunds due to personal circumstances, weather, health issues, or otherwise.
Transfer of tickets OK. Ticket purchaser needs to call or email Tico Time with new ticket holder’s name. Avoid scams and make sure you are included on the email or call! firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 903-0681
• Do not come if feeling sick
• Leave event if you start feeling any flu-like symptoms
• All attendees assume personal responsibility for their own health. Please do everything possible to support your immune system!
• We do NOT require masks, proof of vaccination or negative covid testing
• Any hugs, dancing together, or close proximity of any kind must be consensual. A bow of the hands in prayer pose communicates, “I need my space, thank you.”
• Think twice before sharing any beverage, etc.
• Masks and physical distancing welcome and honored
• This is an outdoor event with no enclosed structures, and plenty of sunshine, in an arid climate
• Please hold a consciousness of wellness and love