We gather to co-create a safe, fun and loving container for all to enjoy energetic Unison within their greatest selves and with the collective, resulting in the activation of our innate creativity, receptivity and connectivity! We do this by living from a heart-centered place where inspiration, expression and friendships can flourish. We look forward to a phenomenally fun and transformative experience that honors our bodies, our spirits and the living land that holds us in sacred celebration!
We encourage everyone to show up in clarity and sobriety, with all our senses at their peak! If medicine is used please do so in a reasonable and responsible way, so as to provide a safe and loving container for all.
As per New Mexico state law, toplessness for any gender is allowed. Bottoms must be kept on by all. Failure to do so will result in loss of festival pass.
No dogs. Registered Service Animals OK.
Beverages / Food allowed. Campers must obey all Federal, State, and County Laws while on site.
Do not drink or use drugs and drive. Tico Time does not charge extra to stay the night. All single day ticket guests must leave by 10:00AM the next day.
Gates Open: Thursday Sep 8 at 2pm
Gates Close at 11:30 each night and reopen at 9AM on Fri, Sat, Sun.
First Come First Serve Camping
Opening Ceremony: Thursday 5pm
Music & Festivities: Thursday – Sunday night
Pack up & Clean Up: Monday Morning
What to Bring
BRING:camping gear, personal food/snacks, re-usable dishware, water (refill stations on site), headlamp, fun and festive clothes for warm days and cool nights, swimsuit, cash for food and other vendors, flow arts toys, open heart and mind:)
DO NOT BRING:dogs, glass, fireworks, renegade sound system, weapons, bad vibes
Trash, Recycling, and Composting available on site
No refunds due to personal circumstances, weather, health issues, or otherwise. Rain or Shine Event
Transfer of tickets OK. Ticket purchaser needs to call or email Tico Time with new ticket holder’s name. Avoid scams and make sure you are included on the email or call! email@example.com or (970) 903-0681
• Do not come if feeling sick
• Leave event if you start feeling any symptoms
• All attendees assume personal responsibility for their own health. Please do everything possible to support your immune system!
• We do NOT require masks, proof of vaccination or negative covid testing
• Any hugs, dancing together, or close proximity of any kind must be consensual. A bow of the hands in prayer pose communicates, “I need my space, thank you.”
• Think twice before sharing any beverage, etc.
• Masks and physical distancing welcome and honored
• This is an outdoor event with no enclosed structures, and plenty of sunshine, in an arid climate
• Please hold a consciousness of wellness and love